We are HCP Packaging UK Ltd registered at 1 High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4HP United Kingdom, as a private limited company (company number 05373704) known hereinafter as “HCP Packaging UK Ltd”.
HCP Packaging UK Ltd is the sole controller of this website (www.hcpackaging.com) (hereinafter ‘Website’) and the “HCP Group” are the intellectual property and content owner of the Website and catalogue of products (hereinafter the ‘Catalogue’) contained on the Website.
“You/Your” means the user of this Website.
Access to the Website is free of charge. Access to the Website is permitted on the basis that HCP Packaging UK Ltd may, at its discretion and without notice, modify/ cancel/ interrupt/ suspend any part of the Website or the whole of it. HCP Packaging UK Ltd holds no liability to you or any third party, should any part or the whole of the Website not be reachable, accessible or available for any reason whatsoever.
The information provided on the Website, and within the Catalogue, is for general information only and does not constitute or construct a sale or purchase agreement or offer of any kind. Additional information may be requested via HCP Group sales offices and any sales thereafter made via HCP Group sales offices – details of which can be found on the ‘Contact’ page of the Website.
Whilst HCP Packaging UK Ltd takes care and uses reasonable efforts to ensure factually accurate and up-to-date information is included on its Website and within its Catalogues and brochures, HCP Packaging UK Ltd cannot guarantee that the content is free from errors or omissions.
Products in the Catalogue on the Website are subject to availability, and their presence on the Website does not constitute an offer of sale. Not all products owned by HCP Group are listed in the Catalogue; and many products listed on the Website are available in different varieties of finishes, sizes and weights. Products may vary from images shown on the Website as the images used on the Website are for illustrative and demonstration purposes only.
You may only use the Website for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
• to bully, insult, intimidate, defame or humiliate any person or company
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which would be unlawful.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or similar including but not limited to; Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware or the Website.
You also agree:
• not to attempt to overcome any security or protection on the Website;
• not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website;
• not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Without limitation, all photographs, descriptions, videos and graphics and all content contained within the Website and Catalogue are the property of HCP Group. You are permitted to visit the Website, print and copy images, and transmit images that are present on the Website for personal lawful use only and not for commercial use or resale. You are not permitted to copy in whole or in part the Website and the Catalogue without the express permission of HCP Packaging UK Ltd.
HCP Packaging UK Ltd is not responsible for any damage or disruption caused by any errors, viruses, omissions, corrupt files, connection issues, failure of devices, or deletion of content.
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of Your right to use the Website;
• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any content uploaded by You to the Website.
• Issue of a written warning to You (email to suffice);
• Commence legal proceedings against You for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• further legal action against You; or
• disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as HCP Packaging UK Ltd and/or HCP Group reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.